Most of the water we use in our homes is used for bathing, cleaning and cooking, not to mention our home’s appliances use of water including the water heater, dish washer, washing machine, and pipes.
DID YOU KNOW a whole house water treatment system can cut down on your cleaning while making you look good to your guests?
Unfiltered water causes:
- Spots on dishes, silverware and glasses
- Not-so-white sheets and towels
- White residue on faucets
- Rings around bathtubs
- Soap residue on shower doors and floors
- Brittle hair
- Irritating contact lenses
- Fabrics wearing out (15% faster)
- Odor from water faucets
- Chlorine smell while taking a shower (and on laundry)
- Low water pressure
- Cloudy ice cubes and drinking water
FYI – city water does not filter out chlorine and hardness!
Plus you can SAVE MONEY on cleaning supplies, appliance repairs and replacing clothes and other fabrics.