At Water Products & Solutions, we start with a great product and end with a better one as our treatment and bottling process is all done in house!
Steps in the Bottling Process
See the infographic below for an illustration.
1. City of Sheridan water comes into our facility.
2. The water flows through a carbon filter that removes chlorine, organics, and any odors, all the while improving taste.
3. It then goes through a 5 Membrane Reverse Osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis reduces impurities in the water, including fluoride.
4. The water is then treated by a UV Light that kills bacteria and viruses including cryptosporidium and giardia.
5. It then goes in our storage tank where it is circulated through an ozone generator that keeps the water disinfected and sanitized prior to bottling.
6. As the water is being filtered, our bottles are automatically cleaned and sanitized using another ozone generator, rinsed, filled, and capped.
7. Bottled water is delivered to your door, picked up from our store, or available at Farmers COOP, Big Horn COOP, Clear Creek Stop, or Bloedorn Lumber.